BAKED SWEET POTATO FRIES
We are in the full swing of things this Spring and for a lot of you, that means that you
are trying to get that summer body ready! I am sure by now, the road to your beach
body seems to get longer rather than shorter and your meal plan drags on by the
day. Well, I am going to give you a quick, easy and yummy recipe to spice up a basic
food in order to make your meal plan a bit more enjoyable and get you closer to
What you will need:
- Sweet potatoes
- Garlic Powder
- Baking Pan
- Cooking Spray
1. Chop the ends of the sweet potatoes off and then slice them the long way so
you end up with long slivers in the shape of normal fries.
2. Mix about half a tablespoon of each spice in a small container. (Depending on
if you like them spicy or not, you can add more paprika or pepper than the
a. You can either toss the sweet potato slices in the mixed spices (you
may need bigger quantities if this is the case) or you continue as
3. Spray the baking pan with your cooking spray and lay the fries out in even
increments across the pan.
4. Season your fries with the container of mixed spices and then spray a light
layer of cooking spray over the top of the fries.
5. Pre-heat the over to 400 degree.
6. Place your fries in the oven for 20-25 minutes
7. Take out, serve (with any side you wish) and enjoy!!
If you want more of a dessert style taste, you can toss the fries with cinnamon! It is
all about experimentation. Remember, a meal plan never has to be boring. Get
creative and most of all have fun with it! Happy eating!