Chicken Apple Sausage and Walnut Stuffed Pears!
This Recipe Makes 12 servings-
- 6 Pears
- 2 – 1 oz Chicken Apple Sausage
- 1 – small pack of chopped walnuts
- 2 – 1 oz boxes of Craisins
- Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- Walden Farms Super Fruits Balsamic
1. In a small sauce pan, brown the walnuts, the Craisins and sausage with cinnamon, nutmeg and pancake syrup
2. Cut pears in half and scoop out the center
3. Lay the pear halves on a cooking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg
4. Put in oven at 350 – 400 degrees for about 5 minutes or until soft and golden
5. Place a tbsp of pancake syrup into the center of the pear and add sausage mix.
6. Drizzle with Super Fruits Balsamic and top with a pinch of fresh parmesan cheese for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NOTE: You can remove the cheese or walnuts for a lower fat dish. You can also remove the Craisins for a lower carb dish.
Recipe made by Erica Hepperle, @warrior_princess_fit