Deema’s Vanilla Blueberry Flaxseed Muffins
- Makes 8 muffins
- Macros per muffin: 1.5F/7.1C/5.9P
- 35g coconut flour (Bob’s Red mill)
- 20g whole grain oat flour (Bob’s Red mill)
- 10g ground flax seed
- 5 oz Oikos nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 200g egg whites
- 1/2 cup cashew milk unsweetened
- 8g sugar-free and fat-free vanilla pudding mix
- 50g blueberries
- Vanilla extract and stevia to desired sweetness
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Muffin baking tray, with cupcake tins!
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Start by mixing the 10g of flax seed in a small bowl with water–– set aside to sit for a few minutes. Letting it soak it will allow the flax seed to expand; the great part is that it can be used as an egg replacement!
While that is soaking, mix the remainder of the ingredients into a large bowl. Once mixed, add the soaked flax seed. Stir until well combined. Add the baking powder and combine well again. Line your muffin tray with cupcake tins and spray the inside of the tins with non-stick spray. Add the batter, bake muffins for 15-20 min or until the top starts to look like a golden brown. THAT IS ALL FOLKS! Enjoy!
RECIPE BY DEEMA MAJAJ! Follow her on IG and SC @deemamajaj